Welcome to Austin Creek Education Systems
What’s on your mind?
If it’s gifted learners and/or rural students, it is on my mind, too.
Sunrise at Austin Creek Education Systems
What do we need to discuss? I can
- evaluate your gifted services.
- determine the best way to meet the needs of your gifted learners in an urban or rural setting.
- develop a gifted academy, a school-within a school.
- find and work with twice exceptional learners.
- find migrant students who are gifted.
- provide professional learning sessions on topics of your choice.
- work with administrators, counselors, teachers, children and young adults.
I am ready when you are. Hey! I am ready right now!
Let me hear from you!
Cecelia Boswell, Ed.D., Curriculum & Instruction, Class of 2001, Texas Tech University
M.Ed., and Mid-Management Certification, Tarleton State University
B.A., Spanish and English, Tarleton State University
“Thank you for your great ideas! I enjoyed the examples you shared. I will try to raise my expectations – especially my GT-ers. Thanks for recognizing the journey – the process.” —From Professional Development day: Classroom Management
There are so many of us Minority Students whose lives you have touched and impacted in a positive way. We Migrant students always looked forward to your class because you made us feel "special", you made us feel as if we belonged and had a place. Because of you a lot of us are now better off. Because of you...our horizons are no longer on the fields. As you know I joined the Service and am now retired. I want to thank you. I want to thank you, for introducing me to poetry. I continue to write, published or not, I enjoy it and it is all because of you!!
Bless you!" —From a grateful Student